Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3 Gifts that made you laugh

Joy Dare has asked for 3 gifts that make you laugh today. I am usually a very cheerful person with a very distintive laugh. In fact  my chiropractor once found me in a mall once when I had taken a kindergarten class on a field trip. She followed my laugh! But today I didn't see a lot funny. Traffic to the hospital this morning was really bad. And I guess I'm just feeling a little run-down and a lot cranky. Being a care-giver is really hard work. Its a lot like being the parent of a really big sick kid, who you can't tell what to do!
This dare would have been so much easier at home with 2 teenage sons who always make me laugh. So what did make me laugh today?
1. A question a friend had from her 4 year old, "Do fish fart?"
2. My mom telling a funny story to the OT therapist.
3. A child in a wheelchair at the hospital smiling at her mom.

I think I need to look for more laughter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment