Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Three Gifts Round

Today's challenge from One Thousand Gifts is to find three gifts round....
1. My coffee cup, a gift to not only me but those around me!
2. My watch, to remind me that time is a gift. Every second, every moment, every hour is precious and irretrievable.
3. The Sun, or Son. Live giving, warm, Light of the world.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12

Why would I consider the Son round? Round implies a circle. A circle is a line completed with no end or beginning, just as Jesus said he is the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end. He is the completion of God's plan of redemption for mankind. A circle. "It is finished." John 19:30

No comments:

Post a Comment